What do these four airplanes have in common?
1. Curtiss P-40 Warhawk
2. Douglas DC-3
3. Fairchild A-10 Thunderbolt II AKA Warthog
4. Boeing 737
Hints: Here are some things the planes don't have in common:
- Military or civilian - there are 2 of each
- Engine count: 1 has a single engine, while the other 3 are twins
- Engine type: 2 are piston-driven, 2 are jets
- Nose wheel: two are "tail-draggers" while two have "tricycle" gear
- Tail type: 1 has twin rudders, the others have single rudders
- Manufacturer: all four are different
- Vintage: 2 are from the 30s, 1 from the 60s, 1 from the 70s
Big Hint: When you look at the pictures, look down.
Answer: Please see this post.